Pages

Monday 26 December 2011

Top 5 Easy Rice Recipes on Edible Garden


Its all about eating less carbs or no carbs now, I get it. So I want to apologize for shoving these 5 rice recipes in your face but these are the most popular (pageviews popularity from Google Analytics) on Edible Garden and I wanted to list them out for you, just in case.

1. Easy Bisi Bele Bath / Sambar Sadam


3. Coriander Rice / Kothamalli Sadam (I have received 17 emails to date from people who tried and loved this recipe)

4. Mint Rice / Pudina Pulao (great way to use up some pudina leaves lying around)


5. Ellu Sadam (I love the flavour 'cuz I love sesame seeds!)


What's your favourite rice recipe? Do you like it plain or spiced up?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...